Specialism / Function
Practice Support Services Division
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage daily support operations of the firm and recalibrate policies and processes for more efficient administrative procedures;
- Ensure that all facilities, supplies, and assets are tagged, monitored and assessed periodically in collaboration with Finance, IT and HR Teams;
- Coordinate and lead in all building administration and management efforts for 2 Makati sites;
- Manage daily sanitation efforts and workplace cleanliness;
- Assist and support front desk/reception management (handling visitors and clients), purchasing and mailing/messenger operations;
- Develop logistics, reports and operational plans as needed by Management;
- Ensure government related compliances are attended and complied with;
- Conduct contract reviews and do vendor management for outsourced personnel;
- Recruit, train and manage admin personnel (not limited to performance evaluation and disciplinary concerns).
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Building Administration, Facilities, Safety &Security or equivalent (OSH Standards).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Above average communication skills and excellent customer service.
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, many opportunities to grow, the chance to work directly with local and multinational clients, the freedom to create novel solutions, and all the rewards of working with some of the brightest people in one of the largest audit, tax, and advisory firms in the Philippines.
You may send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail. You can also call +632 988-2288 local 719 or 0917-550-9744 for more information.