Chris is a Partner in the Advisory Services Practice Area of P&A Grant Thornton. He is the Firm’s Oversight Partner for Internal Audit and Anti-Money Laundering and Data Privacy Compliance. He has over 20 years of experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in a wide range of industries. He has led high-profile due-diligence audits of international and local companies.
Under P&A Grant Thornton’s global secondment program, Chris spent two years in the USA, where he worked for the Chicago office of Grant Thornton USA (GTUS). He participated in one of the biggest financial reconstruction projects of GTUS involving one of USA’s largest health-care providers.
Chris also taught accounting and auditing subjects for two years at one of the country’s leading universities. He completed the Executive Leadership Program at The Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania. Chris earned his master’s degree in management from the Asian Institute of Management, and bachelor’s degree in accountancy, summa cum laude from the Far Eastern University.
- Member, Philippine Sustainability Reporting Committee
- Chairman of Disaster Relief; Former Director for Community Service and Comptroller, Rotary Club of Makati
- Secretary, Auditing and Assurance Standards Council (AASC)
- President, FEU Alumni Foundation Inc.
- Member and former Director, Association of Certified of Public Accountants in Public Practice (ACPAPP)
- Firm's Representative, Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Member, Financial Executives Institute of the Philippines (FINEX)
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Former Corporate Secretary, Makati Rotary Club Foundation, Inc.
- Green and Gold Awardee (Outstanding Alumnus), Far Eastern University
- Rotary Club of Makati (RCM) – Rotarian of the Year (2018 and 2017), Director of the Year (2020 and 2017) and Chairman of the Year (2019 and 2014)