Specialism / Function
Advisory Services Division
JOB DESCRIPTION DETAILS
The Lead Consultant assists in the application of accounting, financial, economic and data analysis expertise to address clients’ critical issues.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate and lead in engagement team planning meeting and prepare minutes of the meeting as applicable.
- Prepare and sign off working papers that document observations and evidence gathered in the course of performing engagement procedures
- Check the accuracy of engagement schedules and other documents prepared by client personnel
- Ensure all procedures in the work programs are completely and appropriately performed and documented
- File evidence relevant to the engagement in an engagement binder
- Complete all workpapers (related Audit Methodology or Tool files and engagement binders) before the release of the report
- Submit supporting workpapers (related to voyager files and engagement binders) during the review process.
- Establish and maintain a clear coordination and good working relationship with the client personnel, peers, subordinates and other associates within and outside the Firm at all times
- Maintain a “can-do” and positive attitude at all times in accepting assignments and working with other P&A personnel.
- Provide timely feedback to staff assistants about their job performance, i.e., their strong and weak points and areas for improvement
- Accomplish and discuss Performance Review Reports (PRRs) of staff assistants immediately after every engagement
- Participate in an annual performance review process through deliberations on the overall performance of staff assistants
- Plan and execute audits on all IT platforms including development of objectives, scope and procedures for the manager and/or director review.
- Experience in application security and controls, and network and infrastructure security risk assessment.
- Familiar with OWASP top 10 application security best practices.
- Knowledge of common and emerging security threats.
- Can perform threat modelling and risk-based security assessment and can articulate vulnerabilities into business risk and recommend the appropriate solution.
- Good communication skills to effectively articulate and explain complex security topics.
- Perform pre-implementation or post-implementation reviews of the major computer-based systems
- Analyze technical problems and arrive at workable solutions. Evaluate complex information, identify key issues that need to be addressed, and develop a course of action that effectively addresses the issue at hand.
- Provide training and supervision to staff by providing direct and actionable feedback on their work to help develop skills.
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing background is preferred.
- Conduct information technology and compliance/regulatory audit and evaluate IT general and application controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security or other related fields
- A minimum of two (2) years IT Audit experience is preferred
- Preferred but not a must: CISA, CISM, SANS GIAC, CISSP, PCI-DSS
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, many opportunities to grow, the chance to work directly with local and multinational clients, the freedom to create novel solutions, and all the rewards of working with some of the brightest people in one of the largest audit, tax, and advisory firms in the Philippines.
You may send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail. You can also call +632 988-2288 local 719 or 0917-550-9744 for more information.