Specialism / Function
Tax Advisory and Compliance
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for administering and maintaining multiple client files, keeping accurate and concise records;
- Assisting and preparing documents such as petitions, orders, promissory notes, accounting and reports.
- Investigate facts and conduct research on relevant laws, regulations and legal articles;
- Organize and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing systems;
- Gather and arrange evidence and other legal documents for review;
- Draft correspondences and legal documents;
- Coordinate with the local legal entities;
- identify and assist with business process improvement including streamlining and automation of recurring processes and transactions.
- Collaborate and coordinate projects with members of the tax team and/or other divisions
- Candidate must possess atleast Bachelor's / College Degree in any field. Preferably with Accounting, Tax or Finance background;
- Atleast 5 years working experience in the related field is required in this position.
- Preferably Supervior/5 Yrs & up experienced employee specialized in Finance-Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Willing to travel within Metro Manila
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, many opportunities to grow, the chance to work directly with local and multinational clients, the freedom to create novel solutions, and all the rewards of working with some of the brightest people in one of the largest audit, tax, and advisory firms in the Philippines.
You may send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail. You can also call +632 988-2288 local 719 or 0917-550-9744 for more information.