Specialism / Function
Practice Support Services Division
JOB DESCRIPTION DETAILS
The Knowledge Management Associate:
- Provides support in implementing the learning and talent development programs of the Firm.
- Works with the Learning & Development Manager in the design, delivery, and implementation of learning interventions, including face-to-face, virtual and eLearning courses.
- Responsible for collaborating with the Divisional learning coordinators.
- Must have a good understanding of the end-to-end training, process, adult learning principles, a wide range of learning interventions covering 70-20-10 principles, and learning technology applications.
- Makes recommendations to improve existing programs and identifies topics for additional instruction, and will support other Knowledge Management activities which relate to building Firmwide knowledge capability.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engage with learning coordinators or designated representatives
- from the different groups, where identified, to work on the
- implementation of learning and talent development programs
- Coordinate and confer with the division training coordinators on mandatory, technical, and professional skills programs/courses, including schedules, list of participants, assigned facilitators, program outlines and schedules
- Prepare and submit attendance summaries, speakers evaluations, CPD units status, or other reports asmay be required.
- Release training invites and reminders to participants and facilitators per schedule
- Release KM and learning communications and reminders Firm-wide or to assigned groups per plan
- Prepare L&D reports and dashboards
- Prepare evaluation summary reports of training programs for dissemination to the L&D manager and other stakeholders as may be required
- Update and maintain learning intranet and online files and updating learning and talent development related content.
Learning Design and Delivery
- Assists the L&D Manager in the end-to-end learning/training process, from needs assessment,program/course development and delivery, and evaluation.
- Given the opportunity to design and/or deliver (via ILT–F2F or remote, eLearning or other on-demandapproaches) courses/workshops as may be assigned by the L&D Manager.
- Manage assigned tasks on learning projects (ILT – F2F or remote, eLearning, self-paced), and collaborate with different divisions and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Management or other related fields
- At least one year of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledgeable in Learning Management Systems, digital technology, e-learning and on-demand / agile learning tools and methodologies
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, many opportunities to grow, the chance to work directly with local and multinational clients, the freedom to create novel solutions, and all the rewards of working with some of the brightest people in one of the largest audit, tax, and advisory firms in the Philippines.
You may send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail. You can also call +632 988-2288 local 719 or 0917-550-9744 for more information.