Specialism / Function
Business Process Solutions
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply accounting principles and standards, taxation and relevant laws sufficiently to perform the job.
- Updates work progress; gives feedback on work performed, difficulties encountered, and issues identified.
- Communicates with the clients effectively accounting instructions, issues, etc.
- Make effective use of job-related tools (e.g. SAP, Oracle, MS Office, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Submit deliverables within set deadlines.
- Open to be assigned offsite (within Metro Manila).
- Fresh CPA board exam passers are encouraged to apply.
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, many opportunities to grow, the chance to work directly with local and multinational clients, the freedom to create novel solutions, and all the rewards of working with some of the brightest people in one of the largest audit, tax, and advisory firms in the Philippines.
You may send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail. You can also call +632 988-2288 local 719 or 0917-550-9744 for more information.