Specialism / Function
Practice Support Services Dvision
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist the Information Security Manager in assessing the organization’s infrastructure and data to identify vulnerabilities caused by weaknesses or flaws in software and hardware that could expose the infrastructure to a security breach
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing security measures, such as firewalls, password policies and intrusion-detection systems
- Monitor information security systems, implement and ensure enforcement of security controls
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Programming, or a related field
- Require in-depth knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good team working skills to develop security solutions in collaboration with other information technology professionals
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, many opportunities to grow, the chance to work directly with local and multinational clients, the freedom to create novel solutions, and all the rewards of working with some of the brightest people in one of the largest audit, tax, and advisory firms in the Philippines.
You may send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail. You can also call +632 988-2288 local 719 or 0917-550-9744 for more information.