Specialism / Function
Practice Support Services Division
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Craft and edit content for our digital platforms and print publications.
- Generate, nurture and convert leads through informative and engaging content.
- An expert wordsmith and storyteller that can showcase our service value in a compelling way.
- Must be a team player that's ready to give and receive feedback. A stickler for meeting deadlines and great at multi-tasking, as we balance multiple projects at once.
- Experience in online writing and knowledge of content marketing.
- Create content campaigns that align with marketing objectives and company goals.
- Perform online and on-the-ground primary research for blog posts, articles, guides and other content.
- Work with the marketing team to analyze content performance metrics.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading of all materials including blog posts, speeches before publication.
- Liaising with other professionals such as photographers, artists, organizer of events, etc..
- Does all related materials including branding, marketing collaterals, etc…localized for Philippine publication.
- Conceptualize thought leadership articles and topics that may be used for events: seminars, fora, virtual events/webinars.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or other relevant fields
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising/Media,Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Journalist/Editor or equivalent.
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, many opportunities to grow, the chance to work directly with local and multinational clients, the freedom to create novel solutions, and all the rewards of working with some of the brightest people in one of the largest audit, tax, and advisory firms in the Philippines.
You may send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail. You can also call +632 988-2288 local 719 or 0917-550-9744 for more information.