Richard has a decade of accounting and taxation experience. He has extensive experience in providing tax compliance/due diligence audits and tax outsourcing services to local and multinational companies.
Prior to joining P&A Grant Thornton, Richard worked as a Cost Accountant in a manufacturing company and as an Accounting Manager in a group of chain restaurants. He also teaches accounting and taxation subjects part-time at his alma mater, the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Philippine Association of Management Accountants
- National Association of Certified Public Accountants in Education
- Philippine Society for Training and Development
- Fellow Royal Institution of Singapore
- Master's degree in Business Administration (academics completed), Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Polytechnic University of the Philippines