Mabel is a Partner and the Head of the Technical Standards and Quality Control Group of P&A Grant Thornton.
Mabel has been in public accounting for her entire professional career, gaining extensive experience in the audit of local and multinational companies where she covered various industries including financial institutions, real estate, construction, petroleum, semiconductors, entertainment, brokers and dealers in securities, manufacturing, retail and distribution, not-for-profit, and business process outsourcing.
As a participant in P&A Grant Thornton’s global exchange program, she worked for nearly two years with a leading international firm in Toronto, Canada. Mabel also completed her Master of Management from the Asian Institute of Management, and her bachelor’s degree in accountancy, cum laude, from Sta. Isabel College.
- Member, Philippine Interpretations Committee of the Financial Reporting Standard Council of the Philippines
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Former Member, Grant Thornton International Financial Instruments Working Group
- Member, Asian Institute of Management (AIM) Alumni Association
- Member, Grant Thornton International Global Audit Steering Committee
- 2006 Primus Awardee, P&A Grant Thornton