As Director and Head of the Accounting Business Unit of P&A Grant Thornton, Marc provides day-to-day leadership and management that mirrors the mission and core values of the firm.
Marc has been in the finance and accounting outsourcing industry for more than ten years. He has handled various outsourced accounting engagements with companies in different industries such as retail consumer products, oil and gas, information and communications technology, and services.
Marc started his career as an internal auditor of a wine distribution company.
He has attended various in-house and external trainings (accounting, BIR and other agencies’ rules and regulations updates, and technical trainings). He also participated in the Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) in Bangkok, Thailand conducted by Grant Thornton International Ltd.
- Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Association of CPAs in Commerce and Industry (ACPACI)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chief Finance Officer Leadership Development Program, Asian Institute of Management
- The Management Principles Course John Clements Consultants Inc.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Divine Word College of Legaspi