Atty.Vier is Vice Chairman and Deputy Managing Partner of P&A Grant Thornton.
Atty. Vier is both a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a lawyer. He has been in public accounting since he passed the October 1999 CPA licensure examination, where he obtained the 16th highest overall rating. He conducts tax compliance and due diligence reviews, handles Court of Tax Appeals litigation support services, and provides advisory services on issues affecting individual and corporate taxpayers. He also assists clients in handling their tax assessments and other compliance requirements with the Bureau of Internal Revenue and other regulatory agencies.
Atty. Vier also has extensive experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in a wide range of industries. He also completed the Grant Thornton International’s Advanced Managers Programme Series in the United states, Germany, and India.
- Board of Directors (FY2021-2022) for EMMC, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP)
- Past Vice President of Professional Development and Committee Chair EMMC, and Past Director of MMR, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member, British Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (BCCP)
- Member, Tax Management Association of the Philippines (TMAP)
- Most Outstanding University Graduate, University of the East
- College Academic Excellence, University of the East
- 2013 Primus Awardee, P&A Grant Thornton