At P&A Grant Thornton, we handle accounting services for several companies from a wide range of industries.
Many multinational companies are setting up their accounting offices in the Philippines. These businesses realize that accounting functions can be standardized across companies around the world and handled by an office halfway across the globe for a fraction of the amount needed to maintain an in-house accounting division.
At P&A Grant Thornton, we handle accounting services for several companies from a wide range of industries. Our approach is highly flexible. You may opt to outsource all your accounting functions, or pass on to us choice activities, such as:
- Processing invoice and collections, which involves transcribing your pro forma billings and collections to official accountable forms of sales invoices and official receipts
- Processing payments, which involve a three-way matching of purchase order, delivery receipt and sales invoice, and preparation of check vouchers. This may include signing of checks and other forms of payment, maintaining trust accounts on your behalf, monitoring cash flows and preparing cash reports.
- Maintaining inventory records and assisting in the inventory count
- Compiling and reviewing source documents supporting your financial transactions
- Recording your financial transactions and preparing pertinent adjustments
- Preparing financial reports and supporting schedules
- Preparing statutory and other reports
- Preparing tax returns and related schedules for withholding, value added and income taxes
- Filing tax returns and payment of the corresponding taxes manually or electronically