Availability of new offline eBIRForms Package v7.6
(Revenue Memorandum Circular No. 16-2020, February 27, 2020)
The new offline eBIRForms package now includes the January 2018 (ENCS) version of the following forms:
In addition, field validation and automated computation on BIR Form 1701 [Annual Income Tax Return for Individuals (including MIXED income earners), Estates and Trusts] is already implemented in the new package.
Payment of the taxes due shall be made through the following:
- Manual payment
- AAB located within the territorial jurisdiction of the RDO where the taxpayer is registered
- In places where there are no AABs, the return shall be filed and tax due be paid with the concerned RC under the jurisdiction of the RDO using the Mobile Revenue Officers System (mRCOs) facility.
- Online payment
- Through GCash Mobile Payment
- Landbank of the Philippines (LBP) Link.bizPortal, for taxpayers who have ATM account with LBP and/or holders of Bancnet ATM/ Debit Card
- DBP Tax online, for holders of VISA/ Master Credit Card and/or Bancnet ATM/ Debit Card
- Union Bank online web and mobile payment facility, for taxpayers who have account with Union Bank
- PESONet through LBP Link.BizPortal, for taxpayers who have account with RCBC and Robinsons Bank.