- Extension of Deadline for Submission of Forms/Notices
- Online and Manual Submission of Forms/Notices Pursuant to SEC MC 28-2020
- COVID-19 Accounting Implications for CFOs - Debt Modifications
- Discussion Paper 'Business Combination under Common Control'
- SEC Memorandum Circular No. 32 series of 2020
- SEC Memorandum Circular No. 31 series of 2020
- SEC Memorandum Circular No. 28 series of 2020
- Insights into PFRS 16 - Lease Incentives
- IASB issues Interest Rate Benchmark Reform Phase 2
- IFRIC 23 - Uncertainty Over Income Tax Treatments
- COVID-19 Going Concern Considerations
- Extension of Deadlines and Interim Procedures for the Submission of Printed/Hard Copies of Annual Reports
- IASB Defers the Effective Date of IAS 1 Amendments
- Guidelines on the Electronic Submission of the Annual Report and Audited Financial Statements to BSP
- Filing of Annual Reports During the Temporary Closure of the SEC Main Office until July 26, 2020
- Work Suspension at the SEC Main Office and Extension of Deadlines for Certain Corporations
- Adjustment of Deadlines for Submission of Annual Reports to the SEC and Other Announcements
- Amendments to IFRS 17 and IFRS 4
- Filing of Reports and Other Documents in SEC Main Office during Temporary Closure
- Options for the Submission of Reports, Applications and Other Documents to the SEC During Community Quarantine
- SEC Extends Deadline for Annual and Quarterly Reports for...
- Deferral of IFRIC Agenda Decision on Over Time Transfer of Constructed Goods (PAS 23) for Real Estate Industry
- Implementation of IFRS 17, Insurance Contracts
- Amendments to Regulations on Financial Audit of Banks and Non-Bank Financial Institutions
- Navigating the Changes to IFRS 2020
- SEC Memorandum Circular No. 2 - 2020 Filing of Annual Financial Statements and General Information Sheet
- IASB issues Classification of Liabilities as Current or Non-current (Amendments to IAS 1)
- GTI IFRS News Q4 2019
- Insights into PFRS 3: Definition of a Business
- IASB issues Interest Rate Benchmark Reform
- Insights into PFRS 16: Presentation and Disclosure
- Insights into PFRS 16: Lease Payments
- Insurance Commission's Guidelines on Lease Accounting for Insurance and Reinsurance Companies
- GTI IFRS News Q1 2019
- Application Deferral of PIC Q&A 2018-H and 2018-14
- Sustainability Reporting Guidelines for Publicly-Listed Companies
- Insights into PFRS 16: Sale and Leaseback Accounting
- Insights into PFRS 16: Transition Choices
- Use of the New General Information Sheet (GIS) Form
- 2019 Filing of Annual FS and GIS
- Navigating the Changes to IFRS 18
- Insights into PFRS 3: Definition of a Business
- GTI IFRS News Q2 2019
- Rules on Material Related Party Transactions for Publicly-listed Companies
- BOA Repealed Resolutions on FS Compilation Services
- GTI IFRS News Q3 2019
- 2018 2018
Example Consolidated Financial Statements 2008
'Example Consolidated Financial Statements 2008' is a publication by the IFRS team at Grant Thornton International Ltd. The preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS is always challenging. Recently the challenges have increased further as a result of the publication by the IASB of several new Standards and Amendments that will have a significant impact both on the presentation of the primary statements and the accompanying disclosures.
BSP Issues Guidelines
The Monetary Board (MB) of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) adopted and issued Circular 628 on October 30, 2008 guidelines to financial institutions on relassifying financial assets between categories in response to amendments made by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) on International Accounting Standard (IAS) 39, Financial Instruments: Recognition and Measurement and International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) 7, Financial Instruments: Disclosures. Earlier, on October 23, 2008, the BSP also issued Circular 626 adopting the amendments to IAS 39 and IFRS7.
IASB Expert Advisory Panel Published Fair Value
The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) recently issued amendments to IAS 39 Financial Instruments: Recognition and Measurement and IFRS 7 Financial Instruments: Disclosures that would permit the reclassification of some financial instruments in rare circumstances.
October 2008 IFRS News
The October edition leads with an article on the announcement by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission of a roadmap which sets out the milestones to the possible adoption of IFRS by US companies. This also include recent changes that have taken place and some that are expected in the near future before finishing with a round up of the proposals the IASB currently has out for comment and the implementation dates of Standards that are about to come into effect.
July 2008 IFRS News
The July edition leads with an article on the International Accounting Standards Board’s (IASB) latest plans for convergence with its counterpart in the United States, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). It also includes recent changes that have taken place and some that are expected to occur in the near future as well as commenting on the effect the credit crisis may have on the future reporting of financial instruments.