- Extension of Deadline for Submission of Forms/Notices
- Online and Manual Submission of Forms/Notices Pursuant to SEC MC 28-2020
- COVID-19 Accounting Implications for CFOs - Debt Modifications
- Discussion Paper 'Business Combination under Common Control'
- SEC Memorandum Circular No. 32 series of 2020
- SEC Memorandum Circular No. 31 series of 2020
- SEC Memorandum Circular No. 28 series of 2020
- Insights into PFRS 16 - Lease Incentives
- IASB issues Interest Rate Benchmark Reform Phase 2
- IFRIC 23 - Uncertainty Over Income Tax Treatments
- COVID-19 Going Concern Considerations
- Extension of Deadlines and Interim Procedures for the Submission of Printed/Hard Copies of Annual Reports
- IASB Defers the Effective Date of IAS 1 Amendments
- Guidelines on the Electronic Submission of the Annual Report and Audited Financial Statements to BSP
- Filing of Annual Reports During the Temporary Closure of the SEC Main Office until July 26, 2020
- Work Suspension at the SEC Main Office and Extension of Deadlines for Certain Corporations
- Adjustment of Deadlines for Submission of Annual Reports to the SEC and Other Announcements
- Amendments to IFRS 17 and IFRS 4
- Filing of Reports and Other Documents in SEC Main Office during Temporary Closure
- Options for the Submission of Reports, Applications and Other Documents to the SEC During Community Quarantine
- SEC Extends Deadline for Annual and Quarterly Reports for...
- Deferral of IFRIC Agenda Decision on Over Time Transfer of Constructed Goods (PAS 23) for Real Estate Industry
- Implementation of IFRS 17, Insurance Contracts
- Amendments to Regulations on Financial Audit of Banks and Non-Bank Financial Institutions
- Navigating the Changes to IFRS 2020
- SEC Memorandum Circular No. 2 - 2020 Filing of Annual Financial Statements and General Information Sheet
- IASB issues Classification of Liabilities as Current or Non-current (Amendments to IAS 1)
- GTI IFRS News Q4 2019
- Insights into PFRS 3: Definition of a Business
- IASB issues Interest Rate Benchmark Reform
- Insights into PFRS 16: Presentation and Disclosure
- Insights into PFRS 16: Lease Payments
- Insurance Commission's Guidelines on Lease Accounting for Insurance and Reinsurance Companies
- GTI IFRS News Q1 2019
- Application Deferral of PIC Q&A 2018-H and 2018-14
- Sustainability Reporting Guidelines for Publicly-Listed Companies
- Insights into PFRS 16: Sale and Leaseback Accounting
- Insights into PFRS 16: Transition Choices
- Use of the New General Information Sheet (GIS) Form
- 2019 Filing of Annual FS and GIS
- Navigating the Changes to IFRS 18
- Insights into PFRS 3: Definition of a Business
- GTI IFRS News Q2 2019
- Rules on Material Related Party Transactions for Publicly-listed Companies
- BOA Repealed Resolutions on FS Compilation Services
- GTI IFRS News Q3 2019
- 2018 2018
Auditors' report modified effective Dec. 31, 2006
In February 2006, the Auditing & Assurance Standards Council (AASC) approved the adoption of Philippine Standard on Auditing (PSA) 700 (Revised), The Independent Auditor’s Report on a Complete Set of General Purpose Financial Statements.
SEC extends deadline for FS filing
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has extended the deadline for the submission of the audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2005 from April 17, 2006 to May 2, 2006. The extension was granted to provide companies more time to prepare their financial statements in accordance with Philippine Financial Reporting Standards which are being applied for the first time in the 2005 financial statements. The extension covers public companies, issuers of registered/unlisted securities and companies listed with the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE), brokers and dealers and investment houses. The due dates for the submission of audited financial statements for all other companies shall remain the same which is also on May 2, 2006.
2005 Illustrative Separate PFRS FS
This Accounting Alert is issued to provide an illustrative set of financial statements (Illustrative FS), prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles in the Philippines as set forth in Philippine Financial Reporting Standards (PFRSs), for a fictional manufacturing and distribution company of semiconductor products (ABC Manufacturing Company, “ABC” or the “Company”).
SEC issued notice to Pre-need Companies
On its meeting dated February 7, 2006, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) issued a notice to Pre-need companies, mentioning the requirements to be submitted by the latter.
Guidelines on the Filing of Functional Currency FS
In its meeting dated January 10, 2006, the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) resolved to issue SEC Memorandum Circular No. 1, Series 2006, to guide companies whose functional currency (i.e., the currency of the primary economic environment in which the company operates) is other than the Philippine peso.