Yusoph has been in public accounting his entire professional career and gained extensive experience in the financial audit of various local and multinational companies in a wide range of industries. He has also significant experience in the performance of agreed-upon procedures, securities offerings, due diligence engagements, and mergers and acquisitions.
Yusoph has also been the manager in the financial audits of various development aid/grant programme funded by the European Union (EU), World Bank, and in the non-federal and recipient contracted audit of various USAID-financed programs.
He is also a manager in the Firm’s Technical Standard and Quality Control Group where he assists in providing guidance on accounting principles and other relevant financial reporting standards, as well as on regulatory matters affecting the audit and assurance practice of the Firm and financial reports of audit clients.
Yusoph was also a former manager of the Firm's Risk Management Group and a former project director of P&A for a Cause, P&A Grant Thornton’s employee-driven corporate social responsibility unit.
He is a regular resource speaker on both internal trainings of the Firm and public seminars by PICPA and ACPAPP on IFRS, ISA, ISQM and code of ethics for professional accountants in the Philippines.
- Director and VP for Membership, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) - Southern Metro Manila Chapter (SMMC), FY 2021-2022
- Member, PICPA National Accountancy Week Celebration Committee, FY 2021-2022
- Member, Professional Development Committee and ACPAPP Academy, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice, FY 2021-2022
- Chair, Accountancy Week Committee and Social Involvement Committee, PICPA - SMMC, FY 2020-2021
- Chapter Sectoral Representative for Public Practice, PICPA - SMMC, FY 2020-2021
- Member, PICPA National Committee on Quality Assurance Review, FY 2020-2021
- Director and Auditor, PICPA - SMMC, FY 2019-2020
- Director for Public Practice, PICPA - SMMC, FY 2018-2019
- Chair, Membership Committee, PICPA Metro Manila Regional Council, FY 2018-2019
- Chair, Information Technology and Publication Committee, PICPA – SMMC, FY 2017-2018
- Co-Chair, Social Involvement Committee, PICPA – SMMC, FY 2016-201
- Certified Public Accountant
- ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountant
- Master of Business Administration, with distinction, Asian Institute of Management
- International Student Exchange Program (MBA), HEC Paris, France
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, magna cum laude, Baliuag University
- 2020 Young Achiever in Public Practice, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- 2018 Recipient of Emerging Leader Award, Grant Thornton International
- 2020, 2018 and 2014 P&A Founders Award, the highest form of recognition for team excellence