Yusoph has been in public accounting his entire professional career and gained extensive experience in the financial audit of various local and multinational companies in a wide range of industries. He has also significant experience in the performance of agreed-upon procedures, securities offerings, due diligence engagements, and mergers and acquisitions.
Yusoph has also been the manager in the financial audits of various development aid/grant programme funded by the European Union (EU), World Bank, and in the non-federal and recipient contracted audit of various USAID financed programs.
He is also a manager in the Firm’s Technical Standard and Quality Control Group where he assists in providing guidance on accounting principles and other relevant financial reporting standards, as well as on regulatory matters affecting the audit and assurance practice of the Firm and financial reports of audit clients.
Yusoph was also a previous manager of the Firm's Risk Management group and P&A for a Cause, P&A Grant Thornton’s corporate social responsibility.
He is a regular resource speaker on both internal and public seminars by PICPA and ACPAPP on IFRS, audit standards and code of ethics for professional accountants in the Philippines.
- Committee Chair for Accountancy Week and Social Involvement, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) - Southern Metro Manila Chapter (SMMC) 2020-2021
- Regional Sectoral Representative for Public Practice, PICPA Metro Manila Regional (MMR) Council, FY 2020-2021
- Committee Member, PICPA National Committee on Quality Assurance Review, FY 2020-2021
- Director and Auditor, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) - Southern Metro Manila Chapter (SMMC) 2019-2020
- Director for Public Practice, PICPA - SMMC, FY 2018-2019
- Committee Chair for Membership, PICPA Metro Manila Regional Council, FY 2018-2019
- Committee Chair for Information Technology and Publication, FY 2017-2018, PICPA – SMMC
- Committee Co-Chair for Social Involvement FY 2016-2017, PICPA – SMMC
- Certified public accountant
- ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountant
- Master of Business Administration, Asian Institute of Management
- International Student Exchange Program (MBA), HEC Paris, France
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, magna cum laude, Baliuag University