Wendell Ganhinhin is the Partner and Head of Cebu and Davao Branches. He is an Audit and Tax Outsourcing Partner, responsible overall for the effective and efficient delivery of service to tax and outsourcing clients and in developing and retaining high performance staff in the Branches.
Wendell has more than 20 years of professional experience in public practice. In addition to his extensive tax experience, he also has several years of experience in the financial audit of local and multinational companies.
Wendell specializes in tax compliance and advisory work. He also represents clients in tax assessment cases before the Bureau of Internal Revenue and Local Government Units.
Wendell is a regular resource speaker for various PICPA, FINEX, ACPAPP, ACPACI, Phil. Export Cebu, and P&A public seminars. He also contributes newspaper articles to BusinessWorld, Manila Times, and Mindanao Times. He is also one of the mentors of the Department of Trade and Industry and Go Negosyo’s Kapatid Mentor Me Program.
- Vice President for Finance and Administrative Service Division, Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Board of Trustee (2018-2022), Treasurer (2019-2022) and Assistant Treasurer (2018-2019), Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Member and Past Cebu Chapter President, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member and Past President (2016), Finance Executives Institute of Cebu, Inc.
- Member, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Founding Member, Tax Management Association of the Philippines - Cebu Chapter
- Member, People Management Association of the Philippines Cebu
- Member, Cebu IT BPM.Organization
- Member, Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc.
- Certified Public Accountant
Awards and Commendation
Wendell was one of the engagement Partners of a due diligence engagement that won the 2017 Founders Award, the highest form of recognition for team excellence at P&A.
In July 2008, Wendell was honored with the Primus Award, the highest form of recognition for individual excellence at P&A.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Major in Accountancy, Silliman University