Wendell is the Partner and Head of the Cebu and Davao branches. He is also responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of services to tax and outsourcing clients and for developing and retaining high-performing staff in the branches.
Wendell has more than 20 years of professional experience in public practice. In addition to his extensive tax experience, he also has several years of experience in the financial audit of various local and multinational companies.
Wendell specializes in tax compliance audit and tax due diligence work. He also represents clients in tax assessment cases before the Bureau of Internal Revenue and local government units.
- Trustee (2018-2020) and Assistant Treasurer (2018-2019), Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Cebu Chapter President, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past President (2016), Finance Executives Institute of Cebu
- Co-Chair, Advocacy & Taxation Committee, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Founding Member, Tax Management Association of the Philippines - Cebu Chapter
- Member, People Management Association of the Philippines Cebu
- Certified public accountant
- 2017 Founders Awardee (highest form of recognition for team excellence), P&A Grant Thornton
- 2008 Primus Awardee (highest form of recognition for individual excellence), P&A Grant Thornton
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, major in Accountancy, Silliman University