Wendell is the Partner and Head of the Cebu and Davao branches. He is also responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of services to tax and outsourcing clients and for developing and retaining high-performing staff in the branches.
Wendell has more than 20 years of professional experience in public practice. In addition to his extensive tax experience, he also has several years of experience in the financial audit of various local and multinational companies.
Wendell specializes in tax compliance audit and tax due diligence work. He also represents clients in tax assessment cases before the Bureau of Internal Revenue and local government units.
- Vice President for Finance and Administrative Service Division, Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Trustee (FY2018-2020) and Treasurer (FY2019-2020), Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Member and Former Cebu Chapter President, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member and Past President (2016), Finance Executives Institute of Cebu, Inc.
- Co-Chair of Advocacy & Taxation Committee, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Founding Member, Tax Management Association of the Philippines - Cebu Chapter
- Member, People Management Association of the Philippines Cebu
- Member, Cebu IT BPM.Organization
- Member, Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc.
- Certified public accountant
- 2019 Outstanding Chapter President, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- 2017 Founders Awardee (highest form of recognition for team excellence), P&A Grant Thornton
- 2008 Primus Awardee (highest form of recognition for individual excellence), P&A Grant Thornton
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, major in Accountancy, Silliman University