Vier Aznar is a Partner and Head of the Tax Advisory & Compliance division of P&A Grant Thornton.
Vier is both a certified public accountant (CPA) and a lawyer. He has been in public accounting since he passed the CPA licensure examination of October 1999, where he obtained the 16th highest overall rating.
Vier conducts tax compliance and due diligence reviews; handles Court of Tax Appeals litigation support services; and provides advisory services on issues affecting individual and corporate taxpayers. He also assists clients in handling their tax assessments and other compliance requirements with the BIR and other regulatory agencies.
Vier has extensive experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in various industries.
- Board of Directors (FY2021-2022) for EMMC, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- Past Vice President of Professional Development and Committee Chair EMMC, and Past Director of MMR, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, British Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines
- Member, Tax Management Association of the Philippines
- Certified public accountant
- Most Outstanding University Graduate, University of the East
- College Academic Excellence, University of the East
- 2013 Primus Awardee, P&A Grant Thornton
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, San Beda College
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Cum Laude, University of the East