Vier Aznar is a Partner of the Tax Advisory and Compliance division of P&A Grant Thornton. He is also a member of the Firm's Transfer Pricing Team. Vier is both a certified public accountant (CPA) and a lawyer. He has been in public accounting since he passed the CPA licensure examination in October 1999, where he obtained the 16th highest overall rating.
Vier conducts tax compliance and due diligence reviews; handles Court of Tax Appeals litigation support services; and provides advisory services on issues affecting individual and corporate taxpayers. He also assists clients in handling their tax assessments and other compliance requirements with the Bureau of Internal Revenue and other regulatory agencies. He has extensive experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in various industries.
- Member, Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Tax Management Association of the Philippines
- Certified public accountant
- Most Outstanding University Graduate, University of the East
- College Academic Excellence, University of the East
- 2013 Primus Awardee, P&A Grant Thornton
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, San Beda College
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Cum Laude, University of the East