Third Librea is the Head of the Advisory Services Division. Third is a well-rounded information technology and finance professional with extensive experience in information technology, information technology audit, financial audits, and business consulting.
At P&A Grant Thornton, where he started his career, he worked with the Assurance Division, Business Risk Services Group, and the Corporate Finance Division. Third was the second recipient of P&A Grant Thornton's prestigious Primus Award for Individual Excellence. Before returning to P&A Grant Thornton in 2009, he held a managerial position with the information technology group of one the world's largest investment banks.
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Member, Business Processing Association of the Philippines
- Treaurer, ISACA Manila Chapter
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Philippine Software Industry Association
- Certified public accountant
- Certified information systems auditor
- Certified in risk and information systems control
- IBM Certified application developer – Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5 (IBM-CAD)
- Primus Awardee, P&A Grant Thornton
- IT Project Management Program, Asian Institute of Management
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and Accountancy, University of the Philippines – Diliman