Renan Piamonte is a Partner in the Audit & Assurance Division and the Firm's Risk Management Partner.
Renan has been in public accounting for almost two decades. He has gained extensive experience in the financial audit of local and multinational companies in a wide range of industries. He has also been involved in buyer/investor due diligence reviews or acquisition audits. He also conducts trainings related to IFRS.
In 2011, Renan received the Primus Award, the highest form of recognition for individual performance at P&A.
Gaming, utilities, petroleum, business process outsourcing, hotels and entertainment, real estate and manufacturing
- Member and Former CFO of the Year Committee, Financial Executives Institute of the Philippines (FINEX)
- Vice President for External Affairs, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice (ACPAPP)
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Asian Institute of Management (AIM) Alumni Association
- Certified Public Accountant
- Level 1, Chartered Financial Analyst Examination
- 2011 Primus Awardee, P&A Grant Thornton
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Major in Finance, Asian Institute of Management
- AIM International Student Exchange Program, HEC School of Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Accountancy, University of the Philippines - Diliman