Renan has been in public accounting since he started his professional career in 2002. He has gained extensive experience in the financial audit of local and multinational companies in a wide range of industries. He has also been involved in buyer/investor due diligence reviews or acquisition audits. Renan also conducts trainings related to IFRS.
In 2011, Renan received the Primus Award, the highest form of recognition for individual performance at P&A.
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, AIM Alumni Association
- Certified Public Accountant
- Level 1, Chartered Financial Analyst Examination
- 2011 Primus Awardee, P&A Grant Thornton
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Major in Finance, Asian Institute of Management
- AIM International Student Exchange Program, HEC School of Management
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and Accountancy, University of the Philippines - Diliman