Ramil Nañola is a Partner of the Assurance Division. He has been in public accounting since 1990 and has gained extensive experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in various industries.
Ramil is the Charter President of the Davao Chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors-Philippines. In 2005, he received the Primus Award - the highest form of recognition of individual excellence at P&A Grant Thornton. Ramil was also the former Partner-in-Charge of the operations of P&A Grant Thornton branches.
- Member, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Charter President for Davao Chapter, Institute of Internal Auditors - Philippines
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant
- 2005 Primus Awardee, P&A Grant Thornton
- Pacific Rim Bankers Program, University of Washington Foster School of Business
- Strategic Human Resource Management Programme, National University of Singapore Business School
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Notre Dame University