Paz is the Head of the Business Process Solutions/Outsourcing Division. Paz is a seasoned accounting practitioner with over 30 years of experience in accounting and payroll services, including significant expertise in managing the accounting and marketing functions of a real estate firm and a sales and marketing company. She has directed P&A Grant Thornton's internal finance, practice support, and general administrative teams. In 2002 and 2008, her internal finance team won the Founders Award - the highest form of recognition for team excellence at P&A Grant Thornton.
- Former President, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Commerce and Industry
- Member of Board of Trustees, People Management Association of the Philippines
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified public accountant
- Chicago Booth Executive Development Program, University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
- Management Development Program, Asian Institute of Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Cum Laude, Polytechnic University of the Philippines