Meg Punay is a Partner of the Audit & Assurance Division of P&A Grant Thornton.
Meg has been in the public accounting practice in her entire professional career since 2006. She has gained extensive experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in various industries. She also has significant experience in financial due diligence procedures, US and Japan Sarbanes-Oxley engagements, and other advisory services.
Meg is a recipient of the 2017 Founders Award, the highest form of recognition for team excellence at P&A Grant Thornton.
Financial institutions, energy, distribution utilities, agriculture, cooperatives, hospital, real estate, manufacturing, trading, agriculture and non-stock and non-profit organizations
- Founding Member, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Commerce and Industry - Davao Chapter
- Former Treasurer, Association of Certified Pulbic Accountants in Commerce and Industry - Davao Chapter
- Former Chairperson for Professional Development, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Davao Chapter
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Cum Laude, Ateneo de Davao University