Mai Sigue-Bisnar is a Partner in the Advisory Services and Audit & Assurance Divisions. She also heads the Firm’s Markets Group, which handles public and press relations, external communications, and business development.
In addition to her client-servicing responsibilities, she was head of the Firm’s Training Group for a number of years.
Mai has been in public accounting since she started her professional career in 1991. She has gained wide-ranging experience in the audit of local and multinational Company in various industries. She also has significant experience in the performance of IPO.
For a year and a half, Mai worked with the New York office of a leading international accounting firm, where she specialized in the audit of major real estate Company in the United States.
Mai has been a regular resource speaker on various P&A public and in-house seminars. She was the lead audit partner of the special audit engagement team that won the 2008 Founders Award, the highest form of recognition for team excellence at P&A.
Services, business process outsourcing, real estate development, construction, manufacturing, retail and distribution, services, gaming and entertainment, pharmaceuticals, hospitality and hotel related operation, advertising and not-for-profit
- Chair for Professional Development Committee of National and MMR and Director for Estern Metro Manila Region, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Vice-Chair for Women Council, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Vice-Chair for Induction Committee, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Former President of EMMC, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Vice-Chair of Programs Committee, Shareholders' Association of the Philippines (SharePHIL)
- Co-chair, Women Member Empowerment Committee
- Certified public accountant
- Distinguished Alumni Award, University of the East - Caloocan College of Business Administration Alumni Association
- One of the Outstanding PICPA Chapter Presidents, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Eastern Metro Manila Chapter
- GARCA Award-Continuing Excellence Award, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Founders Award, P&A Grant Thornton
- Strategic Marketing Management Program, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford University California, USA
- Management Development Program, with Superior Performance, Asian Institute of Management
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Cum Laude, University of the East