Mai Sigue-Bisnar is a Partner of the Assurance Division and Head of Markets Group. Mai has been in public accounting since she started her professional career in 1991. She has gained wide-ranging experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in various industries.
For a year and a half, Mai worked with the New York office of a leading international accounting firm, where she specialized in the audit of major real estate companies in the United States. She was the lead audit partner of the special audit engagement team that won the 2008 Founders Award - the highest form of recognition for team excellence at P&A Grant Thornton.
- Member, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- EMMC President, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified public accountant
- Distinguished Alumni Award, University of the East - Caloocan College of Business Administration Alumni Association
- Strategic Marketing Management Program, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
- Management Development Program, with Superior Performance, Asian Institute of Management
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Cum Laude, University of the East