Mai Sigue-Bisnar is a Partner in the Advisory Services and Audit & Assurance Divisions. She also heads the Firm’s Markets Group, which handles public and press relations, external communications, and business development.
In addition to her client-servicing responsibilities, she was head of the Firm’s Training Group for a number of years.
She has gained wide-ranging experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in various industries.
For a year and a half, Mai worked with the New York office of a leading international accounting firm, where she specialized in the audit of major real estate companies in the United States. She was the lead audit partner of the special audit engagement team that won the 2008 Founders Award - the highest form of recognition for team excellence at P&A Grant Thornton.
- Member, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Chair for Professional Development Committee of National and MMR, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Vice-Chair for Women Council, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Vice-Chair for Induction Committee, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Former President of EMMC, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Vice-Chair of Programs Committee, Shareholders' Association of the Philippines (SharePHIL)
- Co-chair, Women Member Empowerment Committee
- Certified public accountant
- Distinguished Alumni Award, University of the East - Caloocan College of Business Administration Alumni Association
- Strategic Marketing Management Program, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
- Management Development Program, with Superior Performance, Asian Institute of Management
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Cum Laude, University of the East
- One of the Outstanding PICPA Chapter Presidents, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Eastern Metro Manila Chapter
- GARCA Award-Continuing Excellence Award, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants