Mabel Comedia is a Partner of the Assurance Division and Head of Technical Standards Group. Mabel has been in public accounting for her entire professional career, gaining extensive experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in various industries.
As a participant in P&A Grant Thornton's global exchange program, she worked for nearly two years with a leading international firm in Toronto, Canada. In 2006, Mabel was honored with the Primus Award - the highest form of recognition for individual performance at P&A Grant Thornton.
- Member, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Member, Grant Thornton International Financial Instruments Working Group
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Philippine Interpretations Committee of the Financial Reporting Standard Council of the Philippines
- Certified public accountant
- 2006 Primus Awardee, P&A Grant Thornton
- Master's degree in Management, Asian Institute of Management
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Cum Laude, Santa Isabel College