Jun Cuaresma is the Managing Partner & Chief Operating Officer of P&A Grant Thornton. He is also the Head of the People and Culture Group.
Jun has been in public accounting for his entire professional career. He has about 30 years of solid experience in the audit of local and international companies in various industries. He has significant involvement in major financial due diligence and acquisition audits, including privatization of certain government units. As a participant in P&A Grant Thornton's exchange program, he worked in the United States for one year, with one of the world's leading international accounting firms. Jun also attended the International Partners Conference organized by Grant Thornton International, Ltd. in 2011 held in Los Angeles, California and in 2009 in Shanghai, China.
- Former President, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Former Chairman & President, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice Foundation, Inc.
- Member, Financial Executives Institute of the Philippines
- Member, Management Association of the Philippines
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Former Director, Rotary Club of Makati West
- Certified public accountant
- Distinguished Achievement Award, University of the East
- 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- 2016 Outstanding CPA in Public Practice, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Advanced Management Program, Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania
- Pacific Rim Bankers Program, University of Washington
- Master's degree in Management, Asian Institute of Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Cum Laude, University of the East