Jessie Carpio is a Partner of Audit and Assurance Division of Punongbayan & Araullo (P&A). As the Head of the Audit and Assurance operations, Jessie is responsible for the fulfilment of the Firm’s vision, mission, values. He is also responsible overall for the effective and efficient delivery of service to clients and in developing and retaining high-performance staff.
Jessie has over 30 years of experience in auditing. His clients include local and multinational companies in the cement, manufacturing, retail, real estate and services (restaurants, BPOs) industries.
His experience includes leading teams that conducted due diligence audit in Australia and China for one of the local multinational companies there. He also spent a year and a half in the United States working with one of the Big 4 auditing companies.
He was also the Head of the BPS/Outsourcing Division and was concurrently the President of P&A Grant Thornton Outsourcing, Inc.
He has published newspaper articles on outsourcing and on accounting for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
- Fellow, Institute of Corporate Directors
- Member, Management Association of the Philippines
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Vice President for Professional Development, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Past Vice President, ACPAPP Foundation, Inc.
- Member, Financial Executive of the Philippines
- Member, Philippine Franchise Association
- Member, British Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines
- Certified Public Accountant
- Associate Certified Fraud Examiner
- Distinguished Achievement Award, University of the East
- Advanced Management Program, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Chicago Booth Executive Development Program, University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
- Master of Management degree, Asian Institute of Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, cum laude, University of the East