Jessie Carpio is the Head of the Audit and Assurance Division. Jessie is responsible for the strategic direction of the Audit and Assurance Division and the fulfilment of its vision, mission, and values. He is also responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of service to clients and in developing and retaining high performance staff.
Jessie provides management insight and operational experience across a broad management spectrum, having been a former audit partner with solid experience in the audit of local and multinational companies. His experience includes leading teams that conducted due diligence audits in Australia and China. He also spent a year and a half in the United States working with one of the Big 4 auditing firms.
Jessie has also published newspaper articles on outsourcing and accounting for small and medium enterprises.
- Former Vice President for Professional Development, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Former Vice President, ACPAPP Foundation, Inc.
- Member, Business Processing Association of the Philippines
- Member, Management Association of the Philippines
- Member, Philippine Franchise Association
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified public accountant
- Associate certified fraud examiner
- Advanced Management Program, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Chicago Booth Executive Development Program, University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
- Master's degree in Management, Asian Institute of Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, cum laude, University of the East