Jerald Sanchez is a partner in the Firm's Audit & Assurance Division. Prior to his admission to the partnership, Je was one of the Firm's Technical Standard and Quality Control Managers in charge of accounting principles and regulations.
Je joined the Firm at the start of his professional career in 2007. He has extensive experience in the financial audit of local and multinational companies in various industries. He has also been involved in reviews and special audits using agreed-upon procedures. Je also conducts seminars on P&A's audit methodology and on International Financial Reporting Standards.
As part of P&A's global secondment program, Je spent nearly two years in the United States, where he worked for the San Francisco office of Grant Thornton LLP (USA). While in the US, he handled the financial audit of various companies engaged in financial services, including public and private investment companies, technology, and retail companies. He also obtained experience in Sarbanes-Oxley engagements.
He was also part of an engagement that won the 2018 Founders Award, the highest form of recognition for team excellence at P&A.
Banking, business process outsourcing, energy, technology, real estate, manufacturing, retail and distribution, restaurants, gaming, and hotels and entertainment
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master in Business Administration, Asian Institute of Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Magna Cum Laude, Holy Angel University
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Major in Financial and Management Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, Holy Angel University