Farrah is a Senior Manager in the Tax Consulting Group of P&A Grant Thornton's Tax Advisory and Compliance Division. She has extensive experience in assisting clients before the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) in cases involving tax assessments, tax refunds and abatement, compromise cases, approval of computerized accounting system, and issuance of tax clearance. Farrah also renders tax opinions and advice and helps clients apply for BIR rulings and tax treaty relief.
Prior to working at P&A Grant Thornton, Farrah worked as an Auditor in a professional services firm. She later worked as a Chief Accountant in a medium-sized company and as a Legal Researcher for one of the top law firms in the Philippines.
Farrah has gained significant experience in consolidation, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, and corporate registration and deregistration of branch subsidiaries, regional operating headquarters, and multinational companies with the Securities and Exchange Commission, BIR, and other related government agencies.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- Junior Chamber International (JCI) Philippines
- JCI Senate Philippines
- Juris Doctor degree and Master's in Business Administration (MBA-JD), De La Salle University Graduate School of Business and Far Eastern University Institute of Law
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce, major in Accountancy, University of Santo Tomas