Elano “Elie” C. Marcelo is a partner of the Business Process Solutions/Outsourcing Division. Elie has extensive experience in financial reporting, management reporting and program development. As a P&A returnee, he was a Senior Manager under the Business Process Solutions/Outsourcing Division for 13 years before holding significant positions at a global bank and a widely known global firm. He then returned to P&A in 2017, once again under the Business Process Solutions/Outsourcing Division as Director. Elie eventually became the division’s Executive Vice President and Managing Director before being admitted to the Firm’s partnership in 2020.
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified public accountant
- Certification for Kepne-Tregoe’s Program Management Program
- Certification for Harvard Business Publishing’s Sigma Quest Management Program
- Grant Thornton Advanced Management Program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Colegio de San Juan de Letran