Chris Ferareza is a Partner of the Audit and Assurance Division, and the division’s Partner in Charge of Training and former Head of P&A’s branches. Chris has extensive experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in a wide range of industries. He has led high-profile due-diligence audits of international and local companies.
Before his elevation to partnership, Chris assisted in the Firm's Technical Standards Group for six years while performing his regular client servicing responsibilities.
Under P&A Grant Thornton's global secondment program, he spent two years in the United States, where he worked for the Chicago office of Grant Thornton USA. While there, Chris participated in one of the biggest financial reconstruction projects in the history of the US, involving one of the country's largest health-care providers.
Chris also taught accounting and auditing subjects for two years at one of the country's leading universities.
- Director, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chairman for Disaster Relief and former Director for Community Service and Comptroller, Rotary Club of Makati
- Former Corporate Secretary, Makati Rotary Club Foundation, Inc.
- Certified public accountant
- Green and Gold Awardee (Outstanding Alumnus), Far Eastern University
- Founders Award (twice), P&A Grant Thornton, the highest honor recognizing team excellence at P&A
- 2018 and 2017 Rotarian of the Year, Rotary Club of Makati
- 2017 Director of the Year, Rotary Club of Makati
- 2014 Outstanding Chairman of the Year, Rotary Club of Makati
- 2013 Baby Rotarian of the Year, Rotary Club of Makati
- Executive Leadership Program, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Master's degree in Management, Asian Institute of Management
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, summa cum laude, Far Eastern University