Chris Ferareza is a Partner in the Advisory Services and Audit & Assurance Division of P&A Grant Thornton. He was previously the Partner in Charge of Training of the Audit & Assurance Division and head of the Firm's branches.
Prior to his elevation to partnership, Chris assisted in the Firms; Technical Standards Group for six years while performing his regular client servicing responsibilities. He also assisted the Firm's Risk Management Partner in implementing risk management policies of the Firm.
Chris has extensive experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in a wide range of industries. He has led high-profile due-diligence audits of international and local companies.
Under P&A's global secondment program, Chris spent two years in the United States, where he worked for the Chicago office of Grant Thornton USA. He participated in one of the biggest financial reconstruction projects in the history of the US involving one of the country's largest healthcare providers.
Real estate, construction, food and beverage, energy, education, manufacturing and trading, banking and finance, mining, business process outsourcing and non-profit.
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Secretary, Auditing and Assurance Standards Council
- Member and Past Director, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Board Member, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice Foundation
- Member, Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Former Chairman for Disaster Relief and former Director for Community Service and Comptroller, Rotary Club of Makati
- Director for Community Service and Past Comptroller, Rotary Club of Makati (RCM)
- Past Corporate Secretary, Makati Rotary Club Foundation, Inc.
- Former Board Member, Far Eastern University Foundation
- Certified Public Accountant
- Green and Gold Awardee (Outstanding Alumnus), Far Eastern University
- Founders Award (two times), P&A Grant Thornton, the highest honor recognizing team excellence at P&A
- 2020 and 2017 Director of the Year, Rotary Club of Makati (RCM)
- 2019 and 2014 Outstanding Chairman of the Year, Rotary Club of Makati (RCM)
- 2018 and 2017 Rotarian of the Year, Rotary Club of Makati (RCM)
- 2017 Award of Merit, Rotary Club of Makati (RCM)
- 2013 Baby Rotarian of the Year, Rotary Club of Makati
- Executive Leadership Program, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Management, Asian Institute of Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Summa Cum Laude, Far Eastern University