Boyet Murcia is a Partner of the Assurance Division. Boyet has been in public accounting since 1997. He has gained extensive experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in various industries.
As a P&A Grant Thornton scholar, he participated in the International Student Exchange program of the Asian Institute of Management. He completed the last term of his graduate studies at the Amos Tuck School of Business in Darthmouth College in New Hampshire, USA. In 2012, Boyet was honored as Most Outstanding CPA in Public Practice by the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He has also passed the Level 1 of the Chartered Financial Analyst examination.
- Member, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Past President - Southern Metro Manila Chapter, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Top placer, October 1997 CPA Licensure Examination
- Most Outstanding CPA in Public Practice, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pacific Rim Bankers Program, University of Washington
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Asian Institute of Management
- AIM International Student Exchange Program, Amos Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Magna Cum Laude, Divine Word College