Boyet Murcia is a Partner of the Assurance Division. Boyet has been in public accounting since 1997. He has gained extensive experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in various industries.
As a P&A Grant Thornton scholar, he participated in the International Student Exchange program of the Asian Institute of Management. He completed the last term of his graduate studies at the Amos Tuck School of Business in Darthmouth College in New Hampshire, USA. In 2012, Boyet was honored as Most Outstanding CPA in Public Practice by the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He has also passed the Level 1 of the Chartered Financial Analyst examination.
- Technical Chair for International Conference and National Convention, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Former President of Southern Metro Manila Chapter, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Former Director, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Former Member, Management Association of the Philippines
- Former Member, Asian Institute of Management (AIM) Alumni Association
- Top placer, October 1997 CPA Licensure Examination
- 2016 - 2107 Most Outstanding Chapter President in Leadership, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- 2016 - 2017 Continuing Excellence Award for PICPA Southern Metro Manila Chapter, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Most Outstanding CPA in Public Practice, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pacific Rim Bankers Program, University of Washington
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Asian Institute of Management
- AIM International Student Exchange Program, Amos Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Magna Cum Laude, Divine Word College