Boyet Murcia is a Partner in the Audit & Assurance Division, Chairman of the IT Committee, and Internal Audit Head at P&A Grant Thornton.
Boyet has been in public accounting since his graduation from college in 1997. He has extensive experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in various industries.
In 2012, Boyet was honored as Most Outstanding CPA in Public Practice by the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
As P&A Grant Thornton’s scholar, Boyet participated in the International Student Exchange Program of the Asian Institute of Management. He completed the last term of his graduate studies at the Amos Tuck School of Business in Dartmouth College in New Hampshire, USA.
He has also passed Level 1 of the Chartered Financial Analyst examination.
Banking and finance, stock brokerage, insurance, mining, manufacturing, trading, service, technology, and power utility companies, as well as non-stock, non-profit organizations.
- Past President of Southern Metro Manila Chapter, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Director, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Management Association of the Philippines
- Member, Asian Institute of Management (AIM) Alumni Association
- Certified Public Accountant
- Top placer, October 1997 CPA Licensure Examination
- 2016 - 2107 Most Outstanding Chapter President in Leadership, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- 2016 - 2017 Continuing Excellence Award for PICPA Southern Metro Manila Chapter, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Most Outstanding CPA in Public Practice, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Asian Institute of Management
- AIM International Student Exchange Program, Amos Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College
- Pacific Rim Bankers Program, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Magna Cum Laude, Divine Word College