Specialism / Function
Practice Support Services Division
The Billing and Collections Specialist will assist in the collections of outstanding account receivables from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
- Review open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolve client-billing problems and rescue accounts receivable delinquency, applying customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Assist in month-end closings and the annual financial audits.
- Complete all aspects of the position timely and accurately.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, many opportunities to grow, the chance to work directly with local and multinational clients, the freedom to create novel solutions, and all the rewards of working with some of the brightest people in one of the largest audit, tax, and advisory firms in the Philippines.
You may send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail. You can also call +632 988-2288 local 719 or 0917-550-9744 for more information.