Specialism / Function
Audit and Assurance
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in engagement team planning meeting
- Gather data from interviews with client personnel or from other sources such as reading minutes of meetings and performing other specific audit procedures
- Prepare working papers that document corroborative audit evidences gathered in the course of performing audit procedures
- Check the mathematical accuracy of audit schedules and other documents prepared by client personnel
- Perform other specific audit procedures assigned by the engagement Semi-Senior, Senior, or Manager, such as vouching of documents and tracing to the schedules and accounting books and records to obtain corroborative evidences that support or refute the client’s assertions
- Exercise professional skepticism and diligence in carrying out and completing assigned tasks
- Maintain a good working relationship with the client
- Inform promptly the engagement Semi-Senior or Senior of problems and audit issues encountered
- Make the initiative to conduct research and discuss with the engagement Semi-Senior, Senior, or Manager the possible resolution to any audit issue identified during the course of the audit
- Assist the client in the preparation of income tax return and financial statements
- Gather, summarize, and prepare management letter comments for the higher-level review
- Assist the engagement Semi-Senior or Senior in cleaning up and archiving of the Audit Methodology/ Tool file and other working papers at the conclusion of every engagement
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be delegated by the engagement Semi-Senior, Senior, Manager, or Partner
- Perform clerical duties related to engagements such as borrowing/returning files from/to Central Files and requisitioning supplies needed by engagement team for fieldwork
- Provide assistance to higher-level personnel in the preparation of proposals or in various other projects
- Organize working paper files prior to review by higher-level personnel or before turning over to Central Files
- Complete and submit accurate time reports in a timely manner
- Perform other assignments that may, from time to time, be assigned by the Semi-Senior, Senior, Manager, or Partner
- Candidate should posses a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy. Open to both CPAs and NON-CPAs.
- Open to both experienced and NON-experienced candidates.
- Incentives await those with academic and leadership credentials (honors and JPIA executive officership).
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, many opportunities to grow, the chance to work directly with local and multinational clients, the freedom to create novel solutions, and all the rewards of working with some of the brightest people in one of the largest audit, tax, and advisory firms in the Philippines.
You may send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail. You can also call +632 988-2288 local 719 or 0917-550-9744 for more information.