Specialism / Function
Practice Support Services Division
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting of an assigned project or business group: source, screen, shortlist, recruit and onboard.
- Responsible in acquisition and tracking of scholarship activities
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry and academe professionals by attending networking and career events to proactively recruit candidates
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment and scholarship teams including assisting with maintaining unit files, accounts, trackers templates and guides.
- Maintain and update job boards and career webpage.
- Assist in process improvements including recruitment and scholarship tools, templates, policies and procedures.
- Preferably with experience in hiring accountants/CPAs/finance-related graduates
- Manage the Firms HRIS program and populate all necessary reports by compiling relevant information.
- Responsible for researching and presenting assigned data, developing ad hoc reports or metrics, providing recommendations, writing detailed reports, troubleshooting data and assisting in the implementation of human resources programs
- Co-design continuous improvement initiatives and HR projects and ensuring full compliance with data privacy guidelines.
- Capture, analyze and report HR trends.
- Conducts HR internal audit.
- Candidate must posses atleast Bachelor’s / College Degree in any field (preferably social science, psychology or human resource management)
- At least one year of experience in recruitment
- Creative out of the box thinker and willing to take on generalist opportunities (other HR functions)
- Detailed-oriented and meticulous
- Excellent in oral and written communications
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 1 year
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, many opportunities to grow, the chance to work directly with local and multinational clients, the freedom to create novel solutions, and all the rewards of working with some of the brightest people in one of the largest audit, tax, and advisory firms in the Philippines.
You may send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail. You can also call +632 988-2288 local 719 or 0917-550-9744 for more information.