Specialism / Function
Practice Support Services Division
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Suggest and help in the delivery and implementation of customized analytics solutions
- Work with the team on a wide range of employee-based projects
- Help with the team to dvelop new approaches and ideas to fit employee needs, by utilizing various quantitative and qualitative analysis, assessments and techniques
- Assist in providing and managing project plans, follow up with project progresses and ensure all tasks and requirements are delivered in a timely manner and of high quality.
- Work with the team to gather requirements, build relevant data mines, extract data for analysis and perform all relevant data treatments
- Perform quantitative analysis, and communicate results insights/findings with the team
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Applied Mathematical finance, Actuarial Science or other quantitative degree is preferred
- With knowledge of advance statistical and forecasting techniques
- Knowledge in using statistical software such as SAS, Matlab and data mining skills using SQL applied on large data sets is an advantage.
- Proficient in SPS, PowerBI and familiarity in Tableu
- Proficient in MS Applications especially in MS Excel.
TOTAL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: minimum 1 year
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, many opportunities to grow, the chance to work directly with local and multinational clients, the freedom to create novel solutions, and all the rewards of working with some of the brightest people in one of the largest audit, tax, and advisory firms in the Philippines.
You may send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail. You can also call +632 988-2288 local 719 or 0917-550-9744 for more information.