Updated Rules on the Filing and Payment of Withholding Tax
(Revenue Regulations No. 11-2018)
This Tax Alert is issued to inform all on the following guidelines on the filing and payment of withholding taxes pursuant to Revenue Regulations No. 11-2018.
New BIR Forms 0619E and 0619F were prescribed for the monthly remittance of withholding taxes. We have updated the schedule we issued earlier to incorporate these changes, as follows:
- Withholding agents with zero remittance are still required to file BIR Form Nos. 0619E and 0619F for the month.
- Quarterly Alphabetical List of Payees (QAP) containing the following information shall be filed on a quarterly basis:
- Name of Income Payees
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Amount of income payment segregated per month with a total for the quarter
- Income payment subjected to withholding tax
- Income payment exempt from withholding tax
- Amount of taxes withheld